Hip and Joint Dog PLUS ™ is now one the most effective canine joint supplement on the market today. It contains a Quadruple Strength combination high measure of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and Hyaluronic Acid (HA) plus Serrapeptase which soothes aching joints.
Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme produced by the silk worm which can make your best friend much more comfortable and able to go about their daily life more easily.
Is great for injured dogs, dogs in discomfort and our more senior companions
It is important to say that for a joint supplement to be really effective then all four of these ingredients should be present.
Hip and Joint Dog PLUS supports long term hip and joint health and promotes mobility for your best friend.
Hip and Joint Dog PLUS ™ From
Proven QUADRUPLE ACTION for very active dogs, sports dogs, working dogs, dogs with tender joints, older dogs and those that are feeling stiffness.
1. High Strength Glucosamine for dogs (HCL) - Glucosamine encourages healthy cartilage and is the actual joint lubrication..
2. High Levels of Chondroitin for dogs- Chondroitin attracts fluid to the joints to lubricate the dry cartilage.
3. High Levels of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM for dogs)
4. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) - HA is a gel-like water holding molecule that is the space filler and cushioning agent in all mammals. HA cushions joints, nerves, hydrates skin and hair. It works as a shock absorber lubricating the fluid in the joint tissues as well as stabilising its breakdown.
- Promotes healthy tendons, ligaments, cartliage and
- Aids with dog joint stiffness and mobility.
Together, these SUPER 4 ingredients form a binding agent which means less of the Essential ingredients are excreted from the body. So, more of the good stuff stays to do its job.
A 5ml plastic scoop is provided in the pouch to measure out the correct amount of product. A level scoop is approximately 4.5 g
Feeding guidelines: After measuring correct amount, sprinkle on to food and mix in.
Small dog (0-15 kg) - 4.5g per day (This amount can be used on all cats too)
200g pouch will last 44 days
400g pouch will last 88 days
800g pouch will last 177 days
Medium dog (15 - 40 kg) - 6.5g per day
200g pouch will last 31 days
400g pouch will last 62 days
800g pouch will last 124 days
Large dog (40 kg +) - 13g per day
200g pouch will last 15 days
400g pouch will last 30 days
800g pouch will last 60 days
You should start to notice a difference at about the 3 week point with daily use.