Does your dog have stiff or tender joints?
If so, then our MAX STRENGTH Plus Dog Joint Supplement could be the answer!
It has all the benefits of Max Strength but also contains Serrapeptase a Natural enzyme that really helps with stiffness effectively and soothes tender joints.
Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme produced by the silk worm which can make your best friend much more comfortable and able to go about their daily life more easily.
GLUTEN & WHEAT FREE
**NOTE FOR COMPETITION DOGS (Greyhounds, Sheep Dogs, Flyball, Sled Dogs, Agility, Gun Dogs etc.)**
All the ingredients in our products are NATURAL and in no way contain Prohibited Substances. Also, none of our ingredients are banned by the following bodies:
Great Britain Greyhound Board (GBGB) and Irish Greyhound Board (IGB)
The International Sheep Dog Society (ISDS)
British Flyball Association (BFA),
International Federation of Sleddog Sports (IFSS)
The British Kennel Club,
UK Agility (UKA),
The British Association of Shooting and Conservation (BASC)
All our products are developed within the European Pet Industry Federation (FEDIAF) and the National Research Council's (NRC) Guidelines
If you would like a full list of ingredients then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0191 379 00 77
Max Strength Plus Premium Canine Joint Supplement From
"What can I say, we are over the moon with the Max Strength Plus. I have been watching this product online for a while and I honestly thought some of the reviews were made up....nothing can be that good - how wrong I was.
After I saw it recommended on a Dobermann site I thought what the heck give it a go.
I noticed small changes after 3/4 days, his movement was a lot more smooth - not clicky, he was sitting bolt upright, getting up to greet us, and up for his walk as soon as my alarm goes off, sleeping on the sofa again....back to kicking me off the sofa at bedtime".
Carol-Anne Neall, Southminster
An Innovative Dog Joint Supplement for Active Dogs, Working Dogs, Dogs with tender joints or Older dogs who would like to be more comfortable in their daily lives.
Combining ALL the Benefits of MAX STRENGTH but also containing the highly prized ingredient Serrapeptase to support joint mobility, assist dog joint stiffness and tenderness.
QUADRUPLE ACTION Containing:
1. High Strength Glucosamine for dogs (HCL) - Glucosamine encourages healthy cartilage and is the actual joint lubrication.
2. High Levels of Chondroitin for dogs - Chondroitin attracts fluid to your dog's joints to lubricate the dry cartilage.
3. High Levels of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM for dogs)
4. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) - HA is a gel-like water holding molecule that is the space filler and cushioning agent in all mammals. HA cushions joints, nerves, hydrates skin and hair. It works as a shock absorber lubricating the fluid in the joint tissues as well as stabilising its breakdown.
It is also:
- High in Omega 3's
- 18 of the 22 Amino Acids, including ALL 9 Essential Amino Acids
With all the Benefits of MAX STRENGTH it also:
- Encourages Healthy Cartliage, Ligaments, Tendons and assists Joint Comfort and Joint Mobility
- Healthy Shiny Coat, Superb Skin condition
- Optimum Condition, Wellness and Vitality from the inside out
Daily Anaytical Amounts: MSM, Chondroitin and Glucosamine
MSM 1000 mg Glucosamine HCL 1000 mg Chondroitin Sulphate 1200 mg
Small dog (0 - 15 kg eg. Jack Russell)
Half measure per day (20 grams approx)
Medium Dog (15 - 40 kg eg. Spaniel)
Level measure per day (40 grams approx)
Large Dog (40 kg + eg. German Shepherd)
Heaped measure per day (60 grams approx)
Mix with water to make a porridge type consistency or mix in with wet food. Alternatively, sprinkle on wet or dry food.
Recommended Loading Measure: Double the measure for the first seven days acording to the size of your dog with the very first pouch. Although this is not compulsary we recommend this to achieve best results. This will affect how long the first tub lasts and may last less than 30 days.
Please Note: 30 Days supply is based on a daily maintenance measure of 60 grams for a medium dog, so lower measured amounts will last longer than 30 days and higher measured amounts will last less than 30 days.